This blog is about enhancing beauty and lifestyle.
Follow us on our journey offering products and advice on enhancing beauty and lifestyle.
Find below Beauty Tips
Making Perfumes last longer
1. Apply to warm pressurepoints, such as the inside of your wrists, behind your ear and on your neck areas.
2. Do not rub the perfume into your skin.
3. Apply perfume immediately after your shower or moisturiser. This ensures the scent lasts longer.
4. Always keep capped when not in use.
5. Keep your perfume bottle in a cool,dry and dark place.
Let us know if you found these tips useful.
No Need To Register
You do not need to create an account to order